We got the impression that FreeEssayWriter didn’t make much sense as soon as we looked at the website. The motto is ridiculous: if you have the essay blues, they will sing a different tune and write it for you. Yeah. You know how your jokes turn out silly when you try too hard? It seems like the writers from this agency are constantly in that mode.
On the bright side, we were happy to see an affordable pricing system. When we checked online FreeEssayWriter reviews, we realized that most students were attracted by the prices.
But that’s not enough for us to develop our own FreeEssayWriter.net review.
We had to check the service with a real order. We did that, and we’ll share our impressions below.
FreeEssayWriter Writing Services Review
FreeEssayWriter found an interesting way to attract students: it included the term free in its brand name.
This is actually the same service as MyPerfectPaper.net. The only difference is that on this website, they lure you with a “free” offer. You actually get free sample essays, which are available on most other sites in the industry. You won’t get free custom writing assistance. The samples are of low quality, as is the work that the writers deliver.
The list of documents available in the order form is massive:
- Application essay
- All types of essays
- Business plan
- Case study
- Creative writing
- Research paper, and much, much more.
🔥 Hot Deals From Top Rated Writing Services
FreeEssayWriter.net Pricing Review
The prices on FreeEssayWriter.net range between $15 and $50 for essays.
That seems fine.
However, there are two major flaws in the policy, so let’s talk about them:
- They make you believe that these are discounted quotes. The “standard” quotes in the table are from $30 to $100 per page. Those are inflated and unrealistic prices. The “discounted” ones are standard on other websites. You don’t get any additional prices, so this is an expensive writing service when you compare it to the best ones in the industry.
- The deadlines are not specific. For example, the longest deadline is 8+ days. That can mean 8 days, but it can also mean 10 or 15 days. With this lucrative trick, the company is not obligated to deliver your paper by a certain deadline.
FreeEssayWriter Discount Code and Promo
The fact that there are no actual discounts is crucial for the negative FreeEssayWriter reviews we saw from real users. They expected really low prices. They ended up paying more than they hoped for.
The price wouldn’t be such a big problem if the quality was good. We’re used to paying slightly more for getting well-written papers. But that wasn’t the case this time.
The author from FreeEssayWriter completely ignored our requirements. We asked for an academically written paper of PhD quality. We emphasized the importance of references. We set a very specific topic: how online casinos trigger gambling addiction in teenagers. The writer didn’t develop a clear thesis statement. They wrote general statements that made no sense and weren’t related to our requirements. There were no references whatsoever.
When we demanded revisions, the team ignored us. This was a huge waste of money.
In the best-case scenario, we get great papers from writing services. If they need to be slightly revised, the team acts without delays. With this company, we got the complete opposite, so it was the worst-case scenario indeed.
If the customer support representatives helped us get revisions, they would have contributed towards a positive balance in this FreeEssayWriter review. That did not happen!
There’s supposed to be a live chat on the website, but it’s never active. We kept trying, and trying, and trying to reach out to an agent.
The company is also supposed to connect you directly with the writer. We never got a response to our messages. The support is inexistent, and the writers don’t care to respond.
The problem with this website is that nothing works as promised.
Conclusion of FreeEssayWriter Review
To sum up our FreeEssayWriter.net review, we’ll answer the main question that you have: would we recommend this service as its real users? No. There are too many flaws. To be honest, the level of content that we received does not deserve any money.
- The quality of the content is extremely low
- The prices are high and there aren’t any discounts
- The company uses tricks, so the students don’t approach it with realistic expectations
- The team does not follow instructions
- The writers do not respond to messages
- The customer support representatives do not respond to messages