Best Essay Writing Service
| College-Paper.org:|| |
Read the reviews
| Proessaywriting.com:|| |
Read the reviews
| EssayOnTime.com:|| |
Read the reviews
Making this Essaywriter.org review was a complicated experience. Even though this essay writing service says they can help you find an essay writer within a very short period of time thanks to the “one-of-a-kind” search platform, it works just like another bidding system we saw many times before. Well, we totally understand why someone would be willing to place an order at Essaywriter because the company seems to have a lot to offer.
For example, they boast about 90,000 writers (we’ve never encountered such a high number of writers before), competitive prices, free order request, and more. Combined with a wide range of writing and editing services they provide, they seem to have everything to ensure a positive customer experience. But did they do so in our case? Should you also give their writer search platform a try? Find out in this Essaywriter org review.
Writing Services Offered
According to Essaywriter.org, they can help you with writing most academic assignments, including essays, research papers, capstone projects, case studies, coursework, book reports, annotated bibliography, lab reports, dissertations, and more. In that large pool of writers, they must have people who can deal with just about any academic assignment regardless of the type of level.
Pricing and Discounts
Finding out the prices for this Essaywriter org review was easy. After filling out the details in the form – we ordered a 4-page annotated bibliography delivered within 7 days – we arrived at $65.52, which meant that one page cost us $16.38. That’s about the industry average.
Here are the prices for additional services:
- Top writer: $4.69 (note that this option is enabled by default in the ordering form!)
- Plagiarism report: $14.99 (we don’t agree with this at all because a professional essay writing service provides the evidence of the originality of their work for free)
- SMS updates $3.99 (this can be useful for urgent orders)
However, there are some tricks that we found during Essaywriter.org review that suggest that the company is trying to find ways to charge more:
- Due to heavy workload, Essaywriter.org allows their writers to set higher prices on orders
- Prices are higher during “the high season” from October until December.
This just doesn’t make sense to us because a company with 90,000 – we repeat 90,000 writers! – should not set higher prices due to “heavy workload” but rather engage their workforce.
As for the discounts, we weren’t offered any. However, the company promises to send occasional discount offers if you’re willing to give them your email.
The paper we received was not good. We needed the writer to evaluate 7 peer-reviewed, scholarly resources on the topic of nursing leadership on 4 pages. After analyzing the bibliography, Mia, one of our review team members, found one interesting thing. She discovered that the writer just rewrote the descriptions of books they found on Google Books because they had exactly the same structure and ideas!
This automatically means that the paper has no original thoughts, analysis, and, ultimately, value. Simply rewriting the things on Google Books is not analysis and dramatically increases the chance of plagiarism! Fortunately, we found only 5 percent of unoriginal text.
Essaywriter.org provides multiple options to contact customer support, and we used two of them: live chat and email. We were satisfied each time, as the customer support team was helpful and quick.
If we were a student in real need for help for an assignment, we wouldn’t choose Essaywriter.org. There’s simply too many problems that we discovered during making thess Essaywriter.org reviews:
- The writer did a poor job writing our annotated bibliography, they just rewrote Google Book descriptions, sentence-by-sentence, which suggests that they might not be qualified to complete this project
- 5 percent of the text was plagiarized (we’re surprised there wasn’t more), probably because of the approach the writer took to writing
- org makes you pay before letting you use their “one-of-a-kind” search platform
- They include some premium paid features by default so you pay more if you don’t notice
- They don’t give any explanations of their pricing policies
- Despite having a whopping 90,000 writers, Essaywriter.org reserves the right to allow their writers to charge more if their workload is heavy.
After all of this, there’s only one way we can end this Essaywriter org review: we can’t recommend this service because of unclear policies and poor quality of writing.
Be the first to leave a review.